Wednesday 21 May 2008

The End is Near

ok so theres 3 weeks left on Friday i believe and still quite alot of work to do but it is possible, this week I have have managed quite alot this week I have managed to finished the lighting for Scene 2 as well as start lighting scene 3. I have been mostly U.V mapping as well as finishing texturing and creating texture maps, I have done so many U.V Maps I have lost count, I would say I am very confident with creating U.V maps now which is a bonus.


I have now finished texturing Scene 2, below you can see the lighting I have created next to the image of the scene lit by ambient occulsion which Ross showeed me how to do. the ambient scene took over 5mins per frame to render without many textures and the scene I lit took 20secs with textures, I do like the subtle shadows of the ambient but the time it takes to render is too long.
This is the 20sec render
This took more than 5Mins
For next week I plan to have Scene 3 lit and textured so i can begin doing more animations and finalising camera work.

No comments: