Wednesday 11 June 2008

Getting the Film Finished

Hello Again, Rendering has Started I have managed to render Scene 2 and 5 while Rachel finished the last of the animations needing done we did have a problem with the Jehovah Model as James had failed to give Rachel the correct file before animating so the models had to be replaced and the keys copied which wasted time, we have had similar problems with the sythe as james had not actually textured it till this week which should have been done long ago but what can you do?


We could have actually rendered Scene One as well but as you might have guest yep james had not finished that either which again wasted time. me and rach have managed to render some of scene 4 but again we had to wait on James Window Cleaner animation that was not even finished when we got it.


this week has been filled with more problems from James as he decided not to talk to me which is fine by me, he is very upset about his his sign being removed after I had to fix the scene, he seems to believe a sign of old people crossing the road would tell people that a building is an old peoples home when in fact the way people are suppost to know is by looking at the PDA animation that tells them with a picture and WORDS that it is an old people home.


All of my lighting is now finished as well as my animations and I have also fixed all of the animations that I could fix in time for rendering, me and Rach have left computers rendering over night in the caves, we did have at one time have 14 computers rendering which was hard to maintain as only me and Rachel Stayed to do the work so we can go in tomorow morning and see what is done. as you can see below the difference between my lighting and the default

No comments: